“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Onething 2012



Happy New Year Beloved!


What a great way to end 2012 and begin 2013. We spent some time at the Onething Conference this past weekend and it was amazing. I encourage each and everyone of you to attend a Christian conference at sometime. You will leave there not as you entered. Just to see 20,000 people worshiping the Lord will bring you to your knees. It was renewing and refreshing.

As I looked out over everyone with their hands raised in worship it brought tears to my eyes because my heart felt like this is what heaven will be like. People of all ages, race, size, and shape worshiping the one true God. I am so thankful for what the Lord has done in my life. He has pulled me out of the pit and set my feet on solid ground. I am thankful for His love, grace, and mercy for without it I would be living one miserable life without any hope.

As I look back on 2012 and ahead to 2013, I see a lot of things I want to do differently and some that I want to stay the same. Most importantly though I want to further my relationship with the Lord. I want to know Him more intimately and love Him more deeply. I want to be so close to Him that I can not tell where I end and He begins. He has done so much for me in my life, for my loved ones as well. I am excited to see how He will use me to further His kingdom in 2013. I am thankful for the ways He has used me in 2012. I owe Him my life. Praise Jesus Christ alone, the One True God!

So what about you, any blessing in 2012, any changes you want to make in 2013?

Just a heads up the Exodus Cry Abolition Summit (Combat Human Trafficking) is Jan. 2nd-4th 2013 go to exoduscry.com/abolition-summit for more information.

Cant wait to see how God touches my heart at the summit. Hope to see you there.

Let's EMBRACE 2013 and all God has for it!
Lovin you all deeply,
Edie

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let those who don't really know me that I have stop smoking pot which I have done since I was 16 years old. If not for your prayers and support I would still be smoking today. It has only been 3 months but it makes me wonder what was the real reason I smoked pot. I feel so much better spiritual, physically and mentally I wish I had stopped many many years ago. Thanks for your prayers and Gods grace on me. Thank you Sissy for being the ROCK of our family. I Love you.

    ReplyDelete