“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hey ya'll, (OK, so I'm not even close to be southern but I just really like the way it sounds). To say we are so excited about what God is doing with A Hope for the Homeless is a huge understatement. It truly is amazing, we are blessed. Tonight we went to pick up the items from the coat drive we did last week. So exciting! We received a lot of great stuff. I will share more on this later. I just thought I would share with you a few cute photos of some of the crew. I hope ya'll had a great day! Know that we are so thankful that you are reading our blog, following, and giving. We're lovin you like crazy! 

The family truckster put to good use. Tell me you don't just love the crafty sign. Now that's talent!

Two amazing helpers. Jackson has such a heart for the homeless, what a blessing. This boy will grow up to be such a great man.

Our sweetest and littlest volunteer and his Momma. He may have the biggest heart of all. He's gonna get some things done in life, Let. Me. Tell. You.

1 comment:

  1. I have the greatest daughter,son-in-law,and 2 God loving grandsons. Their hearts are as big as the world God made. They are the ROCK of our entire family. They are always and have always been there for those with a need. I love you guys. :-) Dad / papa Eddie.

    ReplyDelete